Amazed by the green characteristics inside the Vilnius, Armenian pupil Gevorg Khachatryan told you this is exactly one of the identifying keeps out of Lithuania’s money. “Vilnius is really environmentally friendly. It appears to be discover tree almost everywhere.
Graduating having a degree on math from Yerevan State School, he is seeking good Master’s Learning public Finance Administration and you can costs an appointment as a move scholar for the Vilnius from the Mykolas Romeris School.
– I involved Lithuania since it is interesting observe another country, getting a different people and introvert dating site be acquainted folks from most other places. My university into Yerevan recommended that We pick an change tutorial just like the an enthusiastic Erasmus pupil at Mykolas Romeris University inside the Vilnius. We just study towards the Armenian within my nation, therefore i envision it could be fascinating to review inside English.
– Almost nothing. We all know new labels aside-out-of huge metropolitan areas – Vilnius and Kaunas and you may concerning the Lithuanian flag. At the same time understood whenever you are the main USSR. I don’t know anything, however, I’m within Lithuania to determine one thing a small a little more about their nation.
– Your own arrived in Sep and you can quickly features started quarantined for a fortnight. It should be difficult to started to another type of nation and you will you may spend your entire individual for you personally to new for good month?
-Yes, but We started my studies here remotely. It was a go however for us to invest time doing from another location with my personal occupations because the a good risk director on the Armenia. And, We watched type of video from inside the English and you may Russian (Gevorg discussions Armenian, English and you will Speed My Time relationships Russian).
– Very, Lithuania was a portion of the Soviet Union 3 decades when you look at the during the last. Look for i here, specifically those that are older, you to definitely chat Russian. It’s the same for the Armenia. Elderly people pick Russian. Seniors dont cam English. Simultaneously, brand new Soviet-time structures listed here are yet – whether inside the Yerevan or even in Vilnius. Of numerous was established during this time period. A few of the same form of Soviet assets with each other which have stand-in Yerevan.
– Not even. At this point, my personal roommates and that i have been planning with our selves. I package something as simple as sausages, a keen omelet. For the lockdown, I had my pals bring me food. As the I will big date, I hope to use some Lithuanian ingredients. And additionally, I hope to go to specific regional locations such as for example Trakai.
– I have realized that Vilnius is quite green. On the Yerevan this is not in that way. In my opinion inside Vilnius feels as though a neighborhood to the a great tree. The nature is incredible and that’s ok into the city. Into the Yerevan, you cannot get a hold of such as greenery. You must take a trip of Yerevan to help you a neighbor hood eg Stepanavan to acquire trees, nature and that much greenery. You will find including discover that winters try cool within the Lithuania. Toward Yerevan in to the Sep it’s gorgeous – throughout the 30C. I’ve beautiful summertimes rather than cold winter seasons. I’m not sure what to anticipate about Vilnius which cold temperatures.
– I skip my family. We disregard my pals. We call them each and every day nowadays i talk. We let them know one to Lithuania is an excellent nation try to the. I am also happier getting appointment new nearest and dearest, other people, here at Mykolas Romeris College or university. I have generated household members with Ukrainian youngsters therefore the of these from France and you can Chicken. Unfortuitously, it is expensive to take a trip regarding Yerevan abroad – specifically now in pandemic.