19. Ranging from 1980 and 1992, when you find yourself there can be a rise in the new ratio of women with one youngster (from 41 to forty-five per cent) as well as 2 youngsters (out of 30 so you can 37 %), there is loss in the fresh ratio of females which have about three children (out of fourteen so you’re able to 12 per cent) and five or more children (out-of 13 so you’re able to 5 %). Simultaneously, there can be a rise out of births exterior wedding, 18 % inside the 1985 and you may dos per cent in 1987 and you will 1988.
20. Regarding the most cases, the latest parent is actually a lady. According to the 1991 census, widows numbered 569,715 out-of 677,187 widow/widowers minds out-of friends and you may separated females numbered 88,463 from 133,129 separated males/female brains regarding family relations.
21. Several other feature of your own group condition away from Greece are immigration and you will repatriation. Given that 1973, the newest frequency off repatriation more than immigration and also the facilities of your repatriated outside the a couple of high metropolitan centres provides resulted in the restructuring of market forces of province. In 1980s, the world altered off a good forwarding nation so you’re able to a keen immigrant nation. Early in new 1990s, immigrants was projected at the ranging from 356,one hundred thousand and you will 436,000 someone, a lot of exactly who was indeed operating versus a-work otherwise sojourn permit.
twenty-two. During 1987-1992, 42,529 Pontiacs found its way to Greece (come across para. 277), when you find yourself several other 150,000-2 hundred,000 everyone was expected over the next few years. Its arrival has got favourable influence on the fresh new market updates of the country.
23. Due to the fact 1980 there has been solid interest in the latest group topic of the regional governing bodies and agencies (Parliament, Ministry out-of Federal Cost savings, Academy regarding Athens). In any event, all population principles in Greece esteem the right of couples therefore the individual to select easily and you can sensibly the amount of children they would like to features together with spacing out of pregnancies. Greece has closed every associated all over the world messages features adjusted their legislation to that feeling.
twenty four. When you look at the Greece, people criminality was at really low membership each other in contrast to male criminality and understanding that out-of other West societies. The preferred abuses where ladies are arrested is violations of your own Subscribers Password and also the Design Laws, insults, lesser thefts from places – almost never for burglaries otherwise crack inches – slight physical wounds and blackmail. Over the past number of years, there’ve been a rise in the employment of narcotics from the ladies.
twenty seven. Equivalence throughout the treatment of inmates is regulated for legal reasons (Code away from earliest legislation towards remedy for prisoners or other provision), and therefore shelter this new equal remedy for inmates and you may handles matters towards medication, brand new liberties and you can personal debt off inmates, together with unique statutes in regards to the safety and you may rights from women inmates.
twenty-eight. Blog post 3 from legislation coverage the fresh equal treatment of inmates. Although not, based on scientific requirements, there might be more remedy for inmates for each classes, because stipulated by law.
29. Around section six from article thirteen of the identical law, women are arrested on ladies’ prisons or within separate parts of prisons.
29. Significantly less than section dos from post twenty two of the identical rules, in process of entryway towards the jail, the fresh prisoner is submitted to a bodily look and appearance out-of their individual situations, which is accomplished from the an alternate place plus in such a way due to the fact not to ever bias the brand new self-respect of one’s prisoner. Less than blog post 30 of the identical rules, almost always there is a beneficial gynaecologist at the women’s prisons.